Is there a direct DL link for DM 5.0.1?

Not a DM 5.0 followed by an automatic upgrade to 5.0.1, because my laptop gets stuck in an infinitely long 5.0.1 upgrade which eventually overheats the laptop after about 40 minutes and the laptop fails. I've tried this install three times including removing the registry remains from the last failure and removing any RIM files, so I can get a fresh install. DM 5.0 installs fine, it's just that the upgrade to 5.0.1 hangs every time. Thus the request for a direct 5.0.1 install.

Thanks to any of you resourceful folks!

FA
    11-08-09 12:12 PM
    Never mind. I guess I am the resourceful one. The app upgrade was hanging at the final step. If I killed the process(es) and forced a shutdown using the shutdown /s /f in the cmd window, the BB DM came up in version 5.0.1 without melting my company laptop (which I was ready to let catch fire anyway).

So, to those wayward souls who pass by reading this post... load 5.0.x, then let it update to 5.0.1 for let's say 30 minutes, then kill it via the task manager and then use the shutdown /s /f in the cmd window. Thereafter, upon reboot, all is as it should be... F.c.k.u.i.n.g amazing! But it works.

FA
    11-08-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD