Ok, I've had a search but....don't understand why , having downloaded DM to my PC, if I try to synch to Outlook, DM cant see it. If i ask to synch memos it suggest outlook express as an option, but if i try to set up synch to calender it only gives me 'none' , ASCII Importer/exporter or Yahoo as available desktop applications.
    BTW do i need to use outlook or can I synch my Curve to a Mozilla app instead?
    11-29-09 07:46 AM
    Welcome! You may want to try this link and see if it will help you out.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...y-sync-outlook
    11-29-09 08:26 AM
    I dont get outlook as an option. The link you tagged assumes that DM can see Outlook. My DM behaves as though outlook isn't installed. It just does not come up as an option. Only ASCII importer / exporter or yahoo are listed> it just cant see outlook!
    11-29-09 09:15 AM
    Gotcha. I will check.
    11-29-09 09:39 AM
    I have the same issue. DM does not see Outlook and I've searched the internet for a fix and have come up empty.
    11-30-09 12:26 PM
    I am still trying to fix this problem with my BB. There is another thread
    "No option for Microsoft Outlook when setting up Sync " - others with same issue.
    Please help
    01-15-10 03:35 PM
    Bump,.. iam having the same problem any help?
    01-22-10 01:23 PM
    Guys, make sure you have Outlook set as your default email client software. You need to have Outlook configured as default software for Calendar, etc.

That is the only way DM will offer you to synch with Outlook.

Maybe this is of help!
    01-23-10 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD