I use a laptop with XP SP3 + Outlook 2003 SP3. I was happily using Desktop Manager 5.0, but one day, my mistake, I upgraded to Desktop Manager 7. Total Disaster, I wasn't able to sync my outlook calendar, notes and contacts. After one week of trials (I did not save the setup file for DM 5) with DM 6 and DM 7, registry cleaning, MS Exchange cache files deletion, and so on, I went back to DM 5, which I found online by change. Running smooth again at the first trial. So my suggestion: if you still have Outlook 2003 and you want to sync, find an old Destop Manager 5 and don't mess with later releases.
    02-12-13 10:29 AM
    Hello Friends,

While I appreciate still being able to sync via Media Player, the fact that the NEW sync software is so God awful and we just can't get something with the same great features we had before is beyond me. The new software makes it extremely difficult to manage playlists due to the horrendous interface, and Microsoft refuses to listen to what people actually WANT. While I HATE the forbidden fruit's restrictive platform with a passion, this has now forced me to go a completely different direction than Zune.

Thanks and Regards,
    Agili Ron
    02-25-13 12:04 AM
    Hello Friends,

While I appreciate still being able to sync via Media Player, the fact that the NEW sync software is so God awful and we just can't get something with the same great features we had before is beyond me. The new software makes it extremely difficult to manage playlists due to the horrendous interface, and Microsoft refuses to listen to what people actually WANT. While I HATE the forbidden fruit's restrictive platform with a passion, this has now forced me to go a completely different direction than Zune.

Thanks and Regards,
    Agili Ron
    Hi What phone do you have, as I thought Zune was a windows phone sync facility, so I'm interested in your comments.
    02-25-13 02:50 AM