The title explains it all. If you don't understand, I'll elaborate more.

I own the BB Storm 9530. I have just downloaded (trail version) RDM+ to my BB and the FREE desktop app for my MAC Intel (10.4). RDM works great and I really don't mind it but I am running into one problem that will keep me away from purchasing this application.

Here is the problem.

When I'm trying to type (On my BB Storm: RDM+ app) something into the Address Bar in Safari, the RDMPlusDesktop app crashes. This only happens when I select (in BB Storm) the "insert text" function.

I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem or knows where I can find the solution? Please let me know. Thanks.

P.S. if there is a better app out there let me know / or should I wait for a particular app?

cheers,

Justin
    10-16-09 03:17 AM
    P.S. if there is a better app out there let me know / or should I wait for a particular app?
    Personally I like RDM+, but you might want to look in to LogMeIn Ignition, which some people love on other platforms and is coming to BB Storm.

Press release
    https://secure.logmein.com/about/new...px?Article=150

LogMeIn Ignition for the BlackBerry Storm
    10-16-09 11:40 AM
    You said that you personally like RDM+, Are you using it for the MAC OS X or Windows? So you never had the app crash on your desktop?
    10-16-09 03:20 PM
    Very curious. I've never had any problems with crashing using RDM+ with a windows machine, but if the computer goes on standby and comes out of it, RDM+ desktop will use 99% CPU resources until you kill it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 10:27 PM
    Well, I'll find out this Monday from Shape Services. They emailed me back asking for log file of the Desktops app. activities. So, will see what they have to say after reviewing the log file. I'll keep this topic informed.

Mile
    10-17-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD