Ok love the new update but have a question with Desktop and Messages

I understand that Desktop is all things on my computer (BES) and Messages is everything

I assume that if i load up my home email onto my Storm it will show in messages only, and if so, is there a way to remove all "desktop" messages out of it and only keep work email in the desktop side.

just wanting to keep private and public life seperate so I dont have to wade through emails and can only view at a glance who is vibrating on my hip.

thanks
    10-27-09 08:47 AM
    If you upgrade to the new 5.0.0.328, there is an option that lets you filter what messages show up in your messages folder. You can't do this on 4.0.7.xxx.
    10-27-09 08:52 AM
    Don't really get what the OP is saying. Your computer isn't BES. how do you have your email set up? What provider are you using?
    10-27-09 08:56 AM
    Ok. Sorry. Was trying to get that out before this riviting meeting that I currently in.

I upgraded my storm yesterday.

We run a bes here at work.

with the two new icons in my storm I was wondering if ican seperate out my work (corporate) email from my person email. Basically have all work go to desktop and all other messages and email go to "messages"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 09:32 AM
    From your email select Options...then to Message Options, then Main Message List Settings and select which accounts to include in your main message list. If you select none then only your corp account email will be displayed in the main email. Nice feature!
    Last edited by karld; 10-27-09 at 12:52 PM. Reason: missed first two steps
    10-27-09 12:50 PM
    Sweet Many thanks!
    10-27-09 01:24 PM
    A question..how do I get rid of the Desktop icon? I am BES and really do not need both icons. Moving Desktop into a folder does not work, it still picks up new emails and is annoying. Can it be removed?
    11-06-09 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD