I have disabled the Auto Updates check box while installing the new version of DM. But everytime i launch DM the auto update window is opened. Anyway to disable this. Any workarounds are appreciated. I use my DM only to backup applications on my Phone. IS there any other soft which can do this for me in a better way.
    09-11-09 11:37 PM
    I have disabled the Auto Updates check box while installing the new version of DM. But everytime i launch DM the auto update window is opened. Anyway to disable this. Any workarounds are appreciated. I use my DM only to backup applications on my Phone. IS there any other soft which can do this for me in a better way.
    I also hv the same issue. Only solution is to uninstall the heldheld OS from the computer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 05:48 AM
    Hi,

This may sound stupid, but how do you do that?
    Everyone says go to Add/Remove programs, but I can't see anything listed under that.

Paul
    09-12-09 06:05 AM
    As far as I know, only DM v4.6 that doesn't connect to the internet everytime you open it. Try that one.
    09-12-09 06:06 AM
    Ok I finally found a way through this...........if you want to save around 20 seconds of your life every time you do a phone backup using a latest version of the DM..........then follow these instructions below.
    1. Open DM (Phone is not connected)
    2. Navigate to Backup and Restore Tab
    3. Connect the phone.
    4. This procedure above avoids the DM trying to connect for auto updates.
    09-18-09 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD