Okay, I find stuff that works and I stick with it - well in some cases anyway.

So as the subject says, I'm still in the dark ages of DM 4.6 (both home and work, altho at work I did install the roxio component as an experiment).

Just today I installed OS 5.0 hybrid 712 on my Tour. So I'm wondering if it is about time to upgrade DM and if, so to what version (if I can still find older, middling, or newest versions.

Thanks for input.
    12-10-09 08:31 PM
    I used 4.6 until recently. I installed 5.0.1 just to see how it compares to 4.6. I haven't had any problems using it.
    12-10-09 09:59 PM
    Hey, Jeff, I believe you are also a "stick in the mud" which I mean as a compliment. I stuck with the original Verizon OS 4.7 but today decided to jump pass their official release and try the Beta 5.0 with hybrid 712. Seems okay so far. I like getting back the ability to more fully edit profiles. They have changed some stuff - Applications is no longer under ADVANCED in options and there are additional tabs for Permissions.

DM 4.6 still seemed to backup and sync my Tour so maybe I will just stick with the mud for the moment.

Thanks.
    12-10-09 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD