I am having trouble removing a third party app (keepass) from my BB and having two problems. First I don't have the option to remove the app through DM (the checkbox is gray and won't let me select it) so i remove it from the BB through the device.
    The problem is is that an add-in line item still remains in DM. Any advise on removing it?
    06-18-09 07:07 AM
    I assume that you originally install the app using DM. The app still showing up in DM after being deleted can happen, because original install files are still seen by DM on your PC. Try deleting or moving the files to another location. As long as DM does not want to reinstall the app when doing other app installs or updates, it's more of an annoyance then anything else.
    06-18-09 07:26 AM
    well the app is gone in the Application Loader, but the add-in still remains. can an add-in be manually deleted?
    06-18-09 07:36 AM
    to answer my own question... yes, it can be manually deleted. i removed all the system .dll files that were being accessed by the add-in. i just hope it doesn't jack with my registry. it will give me an excuse to do a registry cleanup.
    06-18-09 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD