Is there any way to read saved text messages that have been saved via backup on the Desktop Manager
    06-15-09 04:25 PM
    Nope, DM is used strictly for file manipulation, backups, restores, adding, deleting etc. It doesn't have the ability to use those files.
    06-15-09 04:46 PM
    You can't read the messages using Desktop Manager, but you can read your backup file using ABC Amber, ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor

It has a free trial, so you can see if it works for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 05:06 PM
    I found ABC Amber Blackberry Converter sooo helpful for saving my SMS messages that I bought the program. I can read every backup I make. Everything...all contacts, messages, SMS etc. It's all saved right there in the .ipd (backup) file. ABC Amber Blackberry Converter reads it all.
    06-15-09 05:43 PM
    i know a lot of people do this on a PC and it works really well but does anyone know how to do this same thing on a MAC???
    01-31-10 05:45 AM
    mIQ from Best Buy offers online backup and text message archive. No e-mail reading but text messages are online. Free. You have to accept ads on your web page. Free mobile phone contact, photo, video and text message backup :: mIQ

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD