I am downloading the desktop manager from Blackberry site and winzip unzips the program then i see the Windows installer start-up, it says preparing to install and then it disappears. I get a window that says InstallShield Wizard Completed and down below it reads, "The wizard was interrupted before the Blackberry Software could be completely installed. Your system has not been modified. To complete installation please run set-up again. This happens everytime. I don't know what I am doing wrong, any help?
    07-18-09 08:33 PM
    I am downloading the desktop manager from Blackberry site and winzip unzips the program then i see the Windows installer start-up, it says preparing to install and then it disappears. I get a window that says InstallShield Wizard Completed and down below it reads, "The wizard was interrupted before the Blackberry Software could be completely installed. Your system has not been modified. To complete installation please run set-up again. This happens everytime. I don't know what I am doing wrong, any help?
    Make sure that you don't have a firewall running while installing. I had this pop up a couple times while I was trying to install it until I realize my firewall was stopping the installation around the same screen you are getting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD