OK, so how come everytime I connect to desktop manager I have the new one yes 6....

and i go to applications and i tick 2 actions, install one thing, and remove one thing..

As soon as you click go....

Desktop manager starts uninstalling all of my .cod files one by one that I have installed...

This is not right..
    08-24-10 04:05 PM
    Is there any way to delete a bad theme on my device besides using desktop manager? I have this theme that wont uninstall, the option just isn't there to uninstall it from the device.
    08-24-10 04:09 PM
    Did you install .cod files without a .alx or .jad?
    08-24-10 04:10 PM
    You can delete the theme using file manager that's on your BB or use a program like BBSAK

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 04:34 PM
    I looked in file manager and in BBSAK and the theme will not show up.
    08-24-10 05:14 PM
    Did you install .cod files without a .alx or .jad?

Yes I did install a bunch of .cod's using bbsak..

But this one theme is not listed in my phone anywhere using bbsak or using file manager to find it..

Also there is no option to delete the them straight from the theme menu..

It is DearFloyds V3 theme,, What a POS and a pain in the ***.
    08-24-10 05:16 PM
    Yes I did install a bunch of .cod's using bbsak..
    Any time you do this DM won't recognize the modules and will remove them. Better to install them using the .alx file through DM.
    08-24-10 07:12 PM
    Any time you do this DM won't recognize the modules and will remove them. Better to install them using the .alx file through DM.
    I also have used BBSAK to install apps (cods). And have had the same issue - DM does not think they belong on my phone and wants to remove them. Do you know if that "install info" is stored on the phone or in some database or file that DM keeps? Or hidden in a registry entry in Windows? It would be nice to FIX it. Or can the cod files be moved to a folder somewhere do DM "understands" them. Clearly, when I install a cod file using DM I can point to any number of folders for the alx file. And the next time another folder. DM must have someplace it stores what's been installed.
    08-24-10 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD