Phone Reboots when DM downloads Applications
I'm running DM 220.127.116.11 (Bundle 33) on Windows 7 Pro. Phone is running 18.104.22.1686, was previously running 22.214.171.1244, when I first noticed this problem.
Lately, occasionally when I connect the phone and select applications in DM, it hangs and if I press a button on the phone, the phone reboots. After the phone reboots, DM will talk to it and can read the applications without the phone rebooting. Anyone had this happen or know of a fix?
- CrackBerry Master
11-18-12, 02:53 AM #2
- 1,115 Posts
I'd be tempted to uninstall DM and all device OS's that have been installed on your device first. Naturally backup your berry with DM & BB Protect. Then I'd reinstall DM (new download from blackberry.com/desktop) then wipe the berry (eg with bbsak) and reinstall OS.
- By Evelmike in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-13, 01:00 PM
- By n1ckthequick in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 09-06-12, 01:57 PM
- By ohio_golfer in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-11, 01:49 AM
- By amydacey in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-10, 11:14 AM
- By rosa74 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-03-10, 10:36 AM