- CrackBerry Addict
- 516 Posts
Phone Reboots when DM downloads Applications
I'm running DM 126.96.36.199 (Bundle 33) on Windows 7 Pro. Phone is running 188.8.131.526, was previously running 184.108.40.2064, when I first noticed this problem.
Lately, occasionally when I connect the phone and select applications in DM, it hangs and if I press a button on the phone, the phone reboots. After the phone reboots, DM will talk to it and can read the applications without the phone rebooting. Anyone had this happen or know of a fix?BlackBerry 9900 BOLD (220.127.116.111) (DIGICEL GROUP)
- CrackBerry Master
11-18-2012, 01:53 AM #2
- 1,103 Posts
I'd be tempted to uninstall DM and all device OS's that have been installed on your device first. Naturally backup your berry with DM & BB Protect. Then I'd reinstall DM (new download from blackberry.com/desktop) then wipe the berry (eg with bbsak) and reinstall OS.
- By Evelmike in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2013, 12:00 PM
- By n1ckthequick in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2012, 12:57 PM
- By ohio_golfer in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2011, 12:49 AM
- By amydacey in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2010, 10:14 AM
- By rosa74 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2010, 09:36 AM