CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Outlook sync error?

Hello,

I have searched the forums and can't seem to figure out why I would be getting this error. I currently have Blackberry Desktop manager v7.0.0.12 installed on my home computer. I am trying to sync the data from my Torch 9810 with OS 7.1.0.258 (not that it has anything to do with this error!) everything go good but when I try to sync it says Microsoft Outlook 64 bit is not currently supported? Anyone run into this error? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    CrackBerry Addict

not sure particularly. It is well known that BBDM 7.x hoses up all kinds of things and has been pulled...(by RIM).

Be lucky you can do anthing at all. I can not.

Not that it's convenient, but, uninstall office x64, load 32bit office, and see if it then works. That will give you an answer.
    GrumpyAeroGuy

Z10: STL100-3 10.2.1.1925, T-Mobile
    Q10: SQN100-5, 10.2.0.1725, Bell
    CrackBerry Genius

I couldn't make DM and outlook 2007 sync at all.
    Reverted back to 6.1.
    “The true victory of Nichiren Buddhism is found in transforming misunderstanding into understanding, conflict into trust, and division into unity through the power of the Mystic Law.” ~ Daisaku Ikeda, SGI-USA President
    CrackBerry Newbie

Unhappy Uninstall Version 7 and re-insall last version

I'm stuck with same problem. Found many sites and RIM has actually removed the Version 7 upgrade from their site. Best bet is to uninstall it and reinstall previous version (now shoing on RIM site) until they get it fixed....
    CrackBerry Newbie

I would attempt uninstalling and reinstalling AutoSync, it sounds like something didn't take right during installation. I had similar problem. I am getting a "Outloo Error" message and cannot sync. I contacted online Computer Help service provider. They solved the problem.