I have a blackberry user who says there are about 20 contacts on his phone that are not synching with outlook. I have checked his setting in dektop manager and tried doing 2 way and 1 way synch from the bberry to outlook. the contacts arent coming through to outlook still. I am having to remote in to his computer and i cant see his blackberry but he says that they are there. Anyone have any ideas or settings i can change to get teh names and numbers from the phone to outlook?
    09-08-09 01:28 PM
    okay, now i have 2 people with this same issue. I do not know what is causing it. the contacts are on the blackberry but they were removed from outlook. i tried doing a 1 way sync from the device to outlook but it doesnt repopulate the adress book. outlook is only showing about 5 contacts. why did it choose to just keep these 5? why wont it accept the rest? Anybody?
    09-23-09 11:22 AM
    ***Update***

Still dont know why this is happenening. The only common threads are the users have blackberries and outlook 2007

should i be posting this in another part of the forums?
    09-23-09 03:43 PM
    I use missing sync not bb manager but look for a setting that syncs all contacts... it sounds like you have groups like friends, family etc...
    09-23-09 05:08 PM
    I had an incomplete contact on my Outlook that kept me from syncing. Go through your contact list and see which one it is. It helped me to know how I had added around the time it started acting up
    09-25-09 11:23 AM
    I am having the same problem as well and I am using outlook 2007. The syncing erased all my contacts from outlook and only replaced them with the 2 new ones I added on the phone and now it will not update all the old ones. It seems to think that they are still there or somehow the older contacts have been locked to the phone and cannot be transfered to the computers. Not sure what setting changes that. I have a Tour
    10-09-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD