Hello
    PC: Windows 7
    Mail: Outlook 2007
    DM: Blackberry Desktop Software 7.1
    Device: 9860

When I sync my organiser, the old non-recurring items are removed. My current settings are:

Sync Direction: Two way between device and computer
    Sync: Upcoming calendar entries only
    Confirm Changes: Confirm any changes
    Conflicts: Notify me when there are conflicts

Please can someone help

Cheers
    J
    08-01-12 05:27 AM
    If you look at the set up on Desktop software for the calender you may see that you can keep all entries or just entries to come, I am useing 6.1 which gives also numbers of entries before date say 30 then number after date (future) say 60.This only comes up if you reset organiser behaviour ie two way etc.
    Without reinstalling 7.1 not sure if that has the same.

On phone there is under calender options, "keep appointments" which may be set to a number of days.

If any of these have been set the reaccurring apointments can only be cleared by removing the "set"

Hope this helps but I'm finding my way a bit with this.
    08-01-12 09:17 AM
    Hi
    There appear to be less options for controlling which sync'ing in 7.1.

I've had a look under the Options in Calendar and I have "Keep Appointments" set to "Forever"

I was going to uninstall 7.1 and reinstall and earlier version (6.x) but all the links seem to point back to the new version.

J
    08-02-12 07:33 AM
    Hi
    There appear to be less options for controlling which sync'ing in 7.1.

I've had a look under the Options in Calendar and I have "Keep Appointments" set to "Forever"

I was going to uninstall 7.1 and reinstall and earlier version (6.x) but all the links seem to point back to the new version.

J
    There is a link to 6.1 on the forum i think, I have the program but not sure how to get it to you
    08-02-12 10:19 AM
    Thanks I'll do a search in the forums.

Alternatively, if you have a DropBox account, perhaps you could put the exe in there and maybe PM me the link.

Cheers
    J
    08-03-12 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD