Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. mandony's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,255 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default New Desktop Software 6.0

    Software Name: BlackBerry Desktop Software v6.0
    File Name: 600_b042_multilanguage.exe
    Download Size: 100.004 MB
    Published Date: 08/10/2010

    Available for download from

    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software

    Comment: This version has a cleaner look and is easier to navigate then prior versions
  2. ridesno159's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,250 Posts
    PIN
    What's that?
    #2  
  3. bblover82's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    PIN
    private message, please.
    #3  

    Default

    It is a definite improvement over previous versions. I have been using 6.0 for a few weeks now and I don't have any complaints. I love when RIM makes us proud.
    I can has RED Torch?
  4. Roweazie's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,308 Posts
    PIN
    332C2FDA
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bblover82 View Post
    It is a definite improvement over previous versions. I have been using 6.0 for a few weeks now and I don't have any complaints. I love when RIM makes us proud.
    your liar. Lol, everyone is having problem with media. My guess is that your only using it to backup/restore.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  5. Willardv's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    166 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Anyone that uses Companionlink, etc. with their BB should avoid this (and future) releases. There is no longer support for any add on utilities with version 6.
  6. reverepats's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    588 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    PIN
    ???????????
    #6  

    Default

    i dont really see any differences between the new beta version and the version they officially realease a few weeks ago
  7. DrLouie's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    I reverted back to DM 5. I really didn't like 6 and had troubles with some syncing.
  8. bblover82's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    PIN
    private message, please.
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roweazie View Post
    your liar. Lol, everyone is having problem with media. My guess is that your only using it to backup/restore.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No, I am not a liar. I simply stated that I <i>don't have any complaints.</i> I have been using all of the features, including media sync and I haven't had any issues. Has anyone else? Most likely, but my experience has been a good one so far and I refuse to say something sucks just because someone else does. But, hey, Thanks for your opinion. I'm sure it matters to someone.
    I can has RED Torch?
  9. triplecaution's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    PIN
    25F9925C
    #9  

    Default

    I'd just like something that works with Outlook 2010 64bit
  10. Squiggy2010's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bblover82 View Post
    No, I am not a liar. I simply stated that I <i>don't have any complaints.</i> I have been using all of the features, including media sync and I haven't had any issues. Has anyone else? Most likely, but my experience has been a good one so far and I refuse to say something sucks just because someone else does. But, hey, Thanks for your opinion. I'm sure it matters to someone.
    I am not having any issues at all with the new DM...in fact I love it! Seems to be quick and easy and allows quick updates, backups/restores. I think this is the best thing RIM has done
  11. Roweazie's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,308 Posts
    PIN
    332C2FDA
    #11  

    Default

    That's great. You two are one of the few that doesn't have a problem. RiM was able to recreate the problem on DM6 for transferring Videos, syncing pictures and music track or music set. If you call rim, they already created a ticket for it and the alternative to resolve those problem is by syncing the files from the pc.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posting Permissions