Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default New Desktop Software 6.0

Software Name: BlackBerry Desktop Software v6.0
    File Name: 600_b042_multilanguage.exe
    Download Size: 100.004 MB
    Published Date: 08/10/2010

Available for download from

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software

Comment: This version has a cleaner look and is easier to navigate then prior versions
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    What's that?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    private message, please.

It is a definite improvement over previous versions. I have been using 6.0 for a few weeks now and I don't have any complaints. I love when RIM makes us proud.
    I can has RED Torch?
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    332C2FDA

Quote Originally Posted by bblover82 View Post
    It is a definite improvement over previous versions. I have been using 6.0 for a few weeks now and I don't have any complaints. I love when RIM makes us proud.
    your liar. Lol, everyone is having problem with media. My guess is that your only using it to backup/restore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Anyone that uses Companionlink, etc. with their BB should avoid this (and future) releases. There is no longer support for any add on utilities with version 6.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    PIN
    ???????????

i dont really see any differences between the new beta version and the version they officially realease a few weeks ago
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    351 Global Posts

I reverted back to DM 5. I really didn't like 6 and had troubles with some syncing.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    private message, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Roweazie View Post
    your liar. Lol, everyone is having problem with media. My guess is that your only using it to backup/restore.

No, I am not a liar. I simply stated that I <i>don't have any complaints.</i> I have been using all of the features, including media sync and I haven't had any issues. Has anyone else? Most likely, but my experience has been a good one so far and I refuse to say something sucks just because someone else does. But, hey, Thanks for your opinion. I'm sure it matters to someone.
    I can has RED Torch?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    PIN
    25F9925C

I'd just like something that works with Outlook 2010 64bit
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bblover82 View Post
    No, I am not a liar. I simply stated that I <i>don't have any complaints.</i> I have been using all of the features, including media sync and I haven't had any issues. Has anyone else? Most likely, but my experience has been a good one so far and I refuse to say something sucks just because someone else does. But, hey, Thanks for your opinion. I'm sure it matters to someone.
    I am not having any issues at all with the new DM...in fact I love it! Seems to be quick and easy and allows quick updates, backups/restores. I think this is the best thing RIM has done
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    332C2FDA

That's great. You two are one of the few that doesn't have a problem. RiM was able to recreate the problem on DM6 for transferring Videos, syncing pictures and music track or music set. If you call rim, they already created a ticket for it and the alternative to resolve those problem is by syncing the files from the pc.