Software Name: BlackBerry Desktop Software v6.0
    File Name: 600_b042_multilanguage.exe
    Download Size: 100.004 MB
    Published Date: 08/10/2010

Available for download from

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software

Comment: This version has a cleaner look and is easier to navigate then prior versions
    08-11-10 06:23 PM
    08-11-10 06:33 PM
    It is a definite improvement over previous versions. I have been using 6.0 for a few weeks now and I don't have any complaints. I love when RIM makes us proud.
    08-26-10 01:34 AM
    It is a definite improvement over previous versions. I have been using 6.0 for a few weeks now and I don't have any complaints. I love when RIM makes us proud.
    your liar. Lol, everyone is having problem with media. My guess is that your only using it to backup/restore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 01:37 AM
    Anyone that uses Companionlink, etc. with their BB should avoid this (and future) releases. There is no longer support for any add on utilities with version 6.
    08-26-10 10:16 AM
    i dont really see any differences between the new beta version and the version they officially realease a few weeks ago
    08-26-10 10:20 AM
    I reverted back to DM 5. I really didn't like 6 and had troubles with some syncing.
    08-26-10 11:23 AM
    your liar. Lol, everyone is having problem with media. My guess is that your only using it to backup/restore.

No, I am not a liar. I simply stated that I <i>don't have any complaints.</i> I have been using all of the features, including media sync and I haven't had any issues. Has anyone else? Most likely, but my experience has been a good one so far and I refuse to say something sucks just because someone else does. But, hey, Thanks for your opinion. I'm sure it matters to someone.
    08-26-10 10:28 PM
    I'd just like something that works with Outlook 2010 64bit
    08-26-10 11:09 PM
    No, I am not a liar. I simply stated that I <i>don't have any complaints.</i> I have been using all of the features, including media sync and I haven't had any issues. Has anyone else? Most likely, but my experience has been a good one so far and I refuse to say something sucks just because someone else does. But, hey, Thanks for your opinion. I'm sure it matters to someone.
    I am not having any issues at all with the new DM...in fact I love it! Seems to be quick and easy and allows quick updates, backups/restores. I think this is the best thing RIM has done
    08-28-10 12:43 PM
    That's great. You two are one of the few that doesn't have a problem. RiM was able to recreate the problem on DM6 for transferring Videos, syncing pictures and music track or music set. If you call rim, they already created a ticket for it and the alternative to resolve those problem is by syncing the files from the pc.

08-28-10 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD