I got the same question asking me for a profile and got the Outlook options as well. I just selected it but don't know what that did.

I have the Email Settings button on the main screen but got the same message that it couldn't connect to the server...and then all of a sudden this morning it gave me the setup screen where I can get to the General, Filters, and Advanced settings tabs.

I haven't had any issues with syncing my calendar to Outlook.

I am running Vista Business with the latest service pack.
    11-29-09 12:55 PM
    Doesn't seem like the "Filters" section has any ability to do spam filtering, just To, CC, or BCC to decide which to forward to your device.
    11-29-09 01:22 PM
    After doing the update I noticed that the Active Device Pin is a PIN I had 7 months ago. How do I change it to my current PIN. I know I can switch to it when I connect but there must be a way. Do I need to uninstall and re-install or what?
    11-29-09 04:46 PM
    Seems to be full of bugs. I ended up downloading the latest DM from the blackbery site, which looks like the last one I was using.
    11-29-09 11:09 PM
    I just went to the Blackberry download site and this is the version they are showing, 5.0.1 B49

Not sure this is the latest, but I am downloading now...
    11-30-09 03:23 PM
    I'm on BES running 5.0.0.238. I was unable to use "email settings" from my house on WiFi. However, I am able to use and change the settings in my office on WiFi. Everything else seems to be working fine for me with this update. I am also able to use my Bold as an IP modem.
    11-30-09 04:18 PM
    Is it just me or the latest DM does NOT allow you to delete languages and other files on your BB? I only notice you can delete add on and third party apps but no access to the core software?
    12-01-09 02:59 PM
    I have access to all the languages, and almost all of the core software.
    12-02-09 08:58 AM
    Tried DM again, this time with a internet connection and it worked fine. Sorry about the post, it was user error lol
    12-02-09 09:53 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD