HI, I'm new to phones & got myself a Blackberry 9530.
    I've been Installing games for the last 3 days & none of them worked using my Desktop manager all thou the Icon appears on my phone.My PC sometimes freezes when I have the Desktop manager on.
    Where can I download another Desktop manager v5 as the one I have on disc maybe corrupt.
    11-10-09 03:32 AM
    You can download from Blackberry.com in the software section of the site. Sorry no link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 05:59 AM
    HI, I'm new to phones & got myself a Blackberry 9530.
    I've been Installing games for the last 3 days & none of them worked using my Desktop manager all thou the Icon appears on my phone.My PC sometimes freezes when I have the Desktop manager on.
    Where can I download another Desktop manager v5 as the one I have on disc maybe corrupt.
    its not a bad install of desktop manager, it is just the media manager application. It sucks. I have uninstalled and re-installed about 10 times over past year. All with the same results. Anytime I open media manager, my PC locks up and I cant even shut down media manager, I have to reboot my PC to get it to respond again.

It is a shame, to have such a nice phone, but not have good software to load media.
    11-10-09 07:16 AM
    I'm sure it's DM as I've seen a game called Need for speed & it has about 12 pages of feedback from newbies saying Thanks for the game, Yet I can't get the game even thou DM says Successfully Loaded.
    11-11-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD