So, ive been through various blogs, forums you name it with this 'bblink outlook sync grayed out' problems, still i couldnt find a solution to it. if anybody there knows something to setting it up right please do help.

OK heres the specs :

Q10 running 1055
    BBlink 1.2.2.13 (the option for outlook sync still grayed out)
    a Gmail account that works with my phone and the contacts already pulled to my outlook succesfully.
    Outlook 2010.

My problems? The option for outlook sync still grayed out! How can i get it to work to make a sync btwn device and my outlook? Did i missed something?
    12-17-13 09:11 PM
    I just resolved this problem two days ago myself after HOURS of reading/Googling. I cannot tell you how to sync DIRECTLY with Outlook because my company does not supply Enterprise permissions, but I did it anyways another way. Works perfectly. Syncs my inbox, folders, calendar, etc without issues.

First of all, is this your work/corporate Outlook? If so, do you have access to webmail to sign in online remotely to your Outlook? It should be a URL something like: https://yourcompanyname.mail.com or something similar. If not, or if you HAVE to sync directly with Outlook, I don't have any advice unfortunately.

Let me know and I'll retrace my steps and explain exaclty how to get it to sync. You'll be surprised how easy it is, and how well it works.

Posted via CB10
    ririeisdead likes this.
    12-17-13 09:26 PM
    appreciate it man, but it is my personal outlook. i just need em to work both ways. any tips on that?
    12-17-13 10:15 PM
    I couldn't figure out how to straight up sync with Outlook directly without going through the webmail version. Sorry brother, but good luck!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 11:03 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but only part of outlook that syncs is contacts and calendar.
    12-17-13 11:06 PM
    never had this issues with bb7 before ..
    12-17-13 11:52 PM
    Here's my original thread requesting assistance with Outlook. Even though I resolved my issue by using webmail to sync, it may offer some clues for your issue. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...d.php?t=884452

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 05:54 AM
    Here's my original thread requesting assistance with Outlook. Even though I resolved my issue by using webmail to sync, it may offer some clues for your issue. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...d.php?t=884452

Posted via CB10
    Id look it up in the morning then. Thanks for the help man. If you come across on something new do pm me or something. Since im nearly done trying. Even went to formatting my windows. Work with 3 other pc with no result. Anyway, thanks again.
    12-18-13 07:50 AM
    01-13-14 12:30 AM
    Can u pls provide the full steps to configure the webmail
    Maybe snapshot if u can
    Many BlackBerry users have this problem

Thx

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 12:57 PM