I keep getting the message "There are no songs in your iTunes library."

Even though I have thousands.
    Any thoughts?
    Nothing I have changed has made a difference.
    I have looked and can not find anything that would suggest doing anything different.

I am just now downloading a newer version of the DT software, but I'm not hopeful that is going to change anything.
    10-31-10 07:46 PM
    Try adding the folder under my music itunes or just the folder where ur music folder is located

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 10:43 PM
    Try adding the folder under my music itunes or just the folder where ur music folder is located

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would love to ... but all it allows me to do is select either iTunes or Windows Media Player.

Note: I am running Windows 7 and have my music files on another computer. I don't know if this is causing the issue or not, but neither of those media players have any issue seeing the music.
    11-01-10 05:50 AM
    OK.

The answer is, the music must be on the hdd of the computer your BB is connected too.

The phones may be "smart", but the BB s/w doesn't seem to be.
    11-03-10 07:53 AM
    FYI, if your BB is set to keep music on Mass Media Storage (i.e. the micro card) you should also be able to simply plug your BB to your computer with a USB cord and drag the music files to your BB as if it were a flash drive. I've found that to be easier than syncing through Desktop Manager.
    12-10-10 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD