I am unable to use my desktop manager to move files from my netbook to my BB because the screen resolution is not what is required. I moved a word document by dragging it to my BB but now I can't find it. Can anyone help me please? Where is the documents folder on my BB? I know I've seen it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 06:27 PM
    Clarify me something, do you have a SD Card?? Did you have Mass Storage Mode on when you moved the file to the device? Do you have it on now?

If you didn't, it's in your device's internal memory which is bad.

You can browser the files in the device going to Media > Menu > Explore.
    03-24-10 06:41 PM
    OS5 doesn't have Media > Menu > Explore anymore, it has a separate file browser called "Files"
    03-24-10 06:43 PM
    OS5 doesn't have Media > Menu > Explore anymore, it has a separate file browser called "Files"
    thats not entirely accurate, its not there on all OS versions, but on some it is, however applications> files is there on ALL OS 5 versions
    03-24-10 06:54 PM
    thats not entirely accurate, its not there on all OS versions, but on some it is, however applications> files is there on ALL OS 5 versions
    I don't think any of the OS5 revisions that have been available for the 8530 have the Media Home with Menu>Explore?

I don't remember though...
    03-24-10 06:56 PM
    I don't think any of the OS5 revisions that have been available for the 8530 have the Media Home with Menu>Explore?

I don't remember though...
    I find it hard to believe that they don't. Could you give it a try and make sure?

All 5.0 I've seen have that.
    03-24-10 08:23 PM
    .508 does not, .459 did not, .395 I don't remember.
    03-24-10 08:25 PM
    You tried and it doesn't have it?

Well, guess this is RIM's way of giving the 8520 something the 8530 does not have...
    03-24-10 08:27 PM
    They seem to be replacing it on the CDMA OSes at least. Having a file browser app is a lot more intuitive than finding Menu>Explore within Media. A ton of people didn't know the option existed for the longest time.
    03-24-10 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD