Log Me In

With full computer access right from your smartphone, you can:

* Stay productive even when you're away from the office.
    * Lighten your load - leave the laptop behind.
    * Keep important files and emails accessible.

-------------------------------------------------------
    It isnt out yet, but you can sign up to get notified when it does come out!
    05-05-09 05:51 PM
    This is a great app. I use it all the time at home, when I have to check something on my work cpu. Does not look like I will reap the benefits of having it on my Storm. It is free to do it from home and the monthly/yearly fees they are going to charge to be able to do it from the Storm are outrageous. Considering that my job will not pick up the cost, I will not enjoy this.
    05-05-09 06:12 PM
    Is this like rdm+?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 07:47 PM
    We use it for customer support....Very handy..
    05-05-09 07:48 PM
    This is a great app. I use it all the time at home, when I have to check something on my work cpu. Does not look like I will reap the benefits of having it on my Storm. It is free to do it from home and the monthly/yearly fees they are going to charge to be able to do it from the Storm are outrageous. Considering that my job will not pick up the cost, I will not enjoy this.
    Damn. Had high hopes for this one as it appears the RealVNC will be going much the same way with their mobile app. I asked the developer of JollyFastVNC if he's got a mobile in the works and he doesn't and has no plans in that area. Almost makes me miss my XV6700.
    05-06-09 06:44 AM
    Yeah, the nice thing about LogMeIn is that it gets you through the firewall, and directly to the machine you want. About the only way you can do it with the Storm and no WiFi...
    05-06-09 07:57 PM
    Yes, I like Logmail because it uses HTTP and works transparently through firewalls without port forwarding. Another good and cheap program is PC File Transfer. I've been using it for several monthes and it always works good.
    07-10-09 01:52 AM
    Heard LogMeIn advertised on Howard Stern....I'm going to be giving it a shot.
    07-10-09 08:35 AM
    It will be interesting to see how this thing will work on a 3G connection since usually RDM apps benefit from Wifi.
    07-10-09 09:24 AM
    Try Orb i use it to log into my home pc to access music, videos, pix, and watch live cable from tv card/pc to my bb. i have no music stored on my phone i use Orb to access all my music and stuff and best of all it's a free service and app
    07-13-09 12:00 AM
    I've been waiting for this app. Anyone know how much they want for it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 12:37 AM
    sucks how most storm apps cost $$$ when iphone apps are free. my friends been using his free remote desktop app on his iphone and i wished i had an app like that.
    07-13-09 12:42 AM
    Going to check this little gadget out. Seems useful...
    07-13-09 03:41 AM
    When is LogMeIn coming out for the Storm???? C'mon already!
    10-16-09 07:53 PM
    Been on logmein.com and only smartphone apps out are for the iphone/ipad and windows mobile. Nothing at all available!! I agree with Mr. Mile - c'mon already!!
    07-05-10 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD