Ok,
    here we have a new leak for DM, this time 6.1. The first leaked version for the new OS 6.1

This version DOES work with present day BB devices but run at your own risk as it is a non official release.
    Download HERE!
    Public:
    MegaUpload - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    RapidShare - RapidShare AG, Cham, Switzerland
    Deposit Files - Deposit Files
    Hotfile.com - Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: BlackBerry_Desktop_Manager_6.1_b20.exe
    Uploading.com - Download BlackBerry_Desktop_Manager_6.1_b20.exe for free on uploading.com
    zSHARE - zSHARE - BlackBerry_Desktop_Manager_6.1_b20.exe - Free File Hosting Service | Audio and Video Sharing | Image Uploading | Web storage

Leave you findings and comments... prevent the typical (I am downloading, etc. spam posts, please!
    Last edited by scouts36; 04-01-11 at 09:19 AM.
    AbuYazeedUK and pceresia like this.
    04-01-11 09:15 AM
    ******** Thanks *********
    04-01-11 09:25 AM
    I can see the new FILES tab creating some problems. It allows you to transfer folders from your computer to the device memory. I did not see a way to change it to the media card. I know you don't need DM to copy files from the PC to the device but I am quite sure there are a lot of users out there who don't read everything completely and will attempt to move large files and not be able to. Then they will post a problem here.
    04-01-11 09:54 AM
    I have had no trouble with the new File tab, Actually I think it�s a great add on RIM has included in this version.
    So far o have not noticed any other en
    hancement.
    04-01-11 10:38 AM
    I'm having no luck installing this update. I keep getting an error message (1720) saying that there's a problem with the windows installation package and a script required for this install couldn't be run.

Any suggestions?
    04-09-11 03:25 PM
    File tab is a great add to improve utility. However, cannot access media syncs -- in particular Music (Media syncs don't work).

Removed and loaded 6.0.2.42/4.13.2011.

DTM could really used an application that removes duplicate media - Music, videos.
    04-15-11 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD