Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Issues with Desktop manager music sync updating with iTunes

Hi,

Loving the Blackberry Bold 9900. At present I experiance an annoying issue with music sync.

When I open Desktop manager and select music, a playlist created or updated in iTunes is not reflected in the list of playlists on desktop manager. Sometimes the only way is multiple restarts. I use my BB as a media player 32GB SD card thus this is quite an issue for me.

Please help
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Try downloading the newest beta version of DM

I had very similar problems. The difficulty seems to be that when iTunes writes the updated playlists to the iTunes folder the changes are not picked up by Desktop Manager. It may help if you download the latest beta version of Desktop Manager, which is version 7.0.0.20 and which you can find through Google. It doesn't need a keycode. I find it is much better at picking up the updated playlists. It also helps if you close iTunes before opening Desktop Manager - if you wait after iTunes has closed you will see a message on your PC homescreen which says that the iTunes folder is being updated. Once that has run, start Desktop Manager and you're ready to go. Any changes you make to your iTunes playlists after that get reflected (with a 30 second delay or so) in DM 7.0.0.20 pretty reliably.
    CrackBerry Genius

I'm having this issue too. Any known resolution?
    Register here to provide feedback to BlackBerry and help stop BB10 from becoming an Android clone!
    https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/