Something terrible might have happened though I'm not sure and I need some advice! Ok, so here's the thing. I attached my blackberry to a colleagues computer via USB. My blackberry prompted me to enter my password and I did. Next, a message appeared on his screen and he pressed ok and after, a window with my folders appeared, which is what I wanted. I wanted to give him a file. I was able to do that. Now, the thing is that I don't know what message appeared on his screen before the window showing my files. Could it have been a message asking if he wanted to back up his data? Could it have been that all my data on my phone is now on his computer? Could it have been that only some things transferred from my phone to his computer? What things? If it was not a message for transfering data, what was it? Lastly, what is the method to transfer data from your BB to your computer? Is there a quick method or a long message? Do you understand what I'm trying to figure out? I really need to be aware if he know's about my life more than I want him to know. I'm sure you understand how significant this event is. Please, comment if you have concrete advice. Please comment if you entirely certain about what you say. I appreciate the time you take to give me the advice that I need.

P.S.

He has a BB. Does he have software on his computer, I belive so but can't be sure.

Also, e-mail me your message at [email protected] if you can.

Thank you,
    AjR
    01-26-13 05:59 PM
    even if he has your data, he wouldn't be able to access it without your phone at least I don't think so as each BB is unique etc not sure about general memory card stuff
    01-26-13 06:44 PM
    the back up process isnt a quick one, you would have known if it was backing up. I cant remember off the top of my head what pops up, but im guessing he said no to what ever it was if it was so fast you missed it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-26-13 08:10 PM
    My guess is that the message said "usb storage detected, what do you want to do? Open files, play media" etc. That means no harm done, and I'm sure everything is safe on your 'berry.
    01-27-13 02:42 AM