When I plug my BB into the computer, the Desktop Manager only allows me to transfer whole albums/artists/genres. How do I transfer one song at a time? Thanks for any feedback!
    04-15-11 09:26 AM
    Why use Desktop Manager?... Drag & Drop my friend

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-11 09:30 AM
    Why use Desktop Manager?... Drag & Drop my friend

Haha, I was also confused with this for the longest time till I realized my BB is smarter then my iPhone.
    04-15-11 10:12 AM
    Why use Desktop Manager?
    For the Album cover and song details maybe?

OP, having a 8GB SD and a 20GB music library I understand your needs. Create a playlist with the songs you want to add to the device and then load DM.

DM will see the playlist and will be able to get those songs into the device.
    flipkc likes this.
    04-15-11 10:31 AM
    For the Album cover and song details maybe?
    Still no need, especially just for transferring individual songs.

If the songs are ripped and tagged properly in the first place, then by dragging & dropping them straight into the Music folder they will still show album art and track details just fine on youur device.

04-15-11 10:39 AM
    Still no need, especially just for transferring individual songs.

If the songs are ripped and tagged properly in the first place, then by dragging & dropping them straight into the Music folder they will still show album art and track details just fine on youur device.
    Maybe you're luckier than I, but I always end up with some songs that are just not right when I do that. And the lord knows how much time I put into fixing the tags...
    04-15-11 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD