We use an Exchange Server here at work and I would like to have my work e-mail on my BB. I just installed Desktop Manager 5.0 and used the first option for a store purchased device since I know we do not have BES running. I cannot find how to get the Outlook e-mail setup. Should I have used the other option for installation even though we do not have BES?
    I am currently pushing my home e-mail without a problem but the work e-mail is eluding me.
    Can someone steer me in the correct direction please?
    08-17-09 08:33 AM
    43 "views" and no one knows how to help me? I know it works cuz I know a gal that has a Pearl that is doing this. I guess I will have to ask her how she did it unless someone sets me straight on this forum first.
    08-17-09 03:31 PM
    My quick solution would be to create a work account on gmail/hotmail, then have your work email forward to that address and then pushed to your BB.

More Tech Savy thoughts from knowledgeable people would be great!
    08-17-09 04:35 PM
    43 "views" and no one knows how to help me? I know it works cuz I know a gal that has a Pearl that is doing this. I guess I will have to ask her how she did it unless someone sets me straight on this forum first.
    Choose "Work Email Account" when installing the Desktop Manager v5.

RIM states in the fine print that Desktop Redirector only works with Outlook.

Regards,
    Jeff Moorse
    09-01-09 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD