How do I uninstall blackberry desktop manager( the one that was leaked) from my mac?
    09-10-09 12:19 AM
    The original .dmg file contained an uninstaller. If anything you can use an app called appzapper to uninstall or simply drag app to trash and empty.
    09-10-09 01:10 AM
    The original .dmg file contained an uninstaller. If anything you can use an app called appzapper to uninstall or simply drag app to trash and empty.
    Thanks. Dragging into the trash didn't work
    09-10-09 01:26 AM
    The uninstaller doesn't work. It doesn't completely remove DTM. Which also means you can't go back and use PocketMac (which sucks just a little less).

I'll have to try appzapper.
    09-10-09 07:17 AM
    Another excellent question for the Mac Users forum!!!
    09-10-09 08:25 AM
    This is how you do it -- KB18771-Installing and removing BlackBerry Desktop Software on a Mac computer

You can also check your Downloads folder to see if you still have this app already in your folder (from your original install); depends on how often you clear that folder.
    03-27-11 09:55 PM
    This is how you do it -- KB18771-Installing and removing BlackBerry Desktop Software on a Mac computer

The uninstaller didn't even uninstall the application. I had to manually put into trash and restarted. Now I have a persistent process named BlackBerry-Link-Helper-Agent that won't die. Looking for a way to exorcise RIM (as they still call themselves on their web page) from my MacBook.
    10-06-13 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD