So a couple weeks ago after hours and hours of going through every thread, I figured out how to back up my entire phonebook in a single vcf file and was able to send it and store it via email. I didn't use an app or desktop manager, only my phone (BB 9900).

Being a noob, i've added quite a lot of contacts since then so wanted to back up my contacts in a single vcf file again but cant remember how!

Does anyone know how to back up/create a single vcf of your phonebook? From there i'm assuming its easy to send the file via email. I want a vcf file specifically to store in my email.

Thanks in advance.
    02-10-13 03:43 PM
    I've checked and checked and don't see how to create one file with ALL the Contacts. There is not even a way to select multiple Contacts. Curious, are your Contacts in GMail? If yes, then you technically have a backup online in the cloud
    02-12-13 11:55 AM
    Did you use an app? There is a free app that will back up contacts to SD card.

BlackBerry World - Data Backup
    02-15-13 03:14 PM
    Did you use an app? There is a free app that will back up contacts to SD card.

BlackBerry World - Data Backup
    I wonder could using the app to backup and store your contacts also be used to transfer (via the SD card) data to a BB10 phone? (curious)
    02-17-13 10:41 PM
    Hello Friends,

Apple's iPhone has a variety of features that many users find to be useful, but perhaps one of the most useful features is the ability to easily access and transfer iPhone contacts. Even if the user you wish to send contacts to is not an iPhone user, you'll find that the process of sharing contacts on your iPhone via email is a simple one. "From one phone to another phone via bluetooth then firstly both mobile instruments should..." If you would like to copy contacts from one phone to another phone via bluetooth then firstly both mobile instruments should have bluetooth facility. Enable bluetooth on each of the phone and then go to bluetooth menu and look for the option to export contacts. Click export or choose send contacts and your contacts will be sent to the other phone.

Thanks and Regards,
    Agili Ron
    02-23-13 12:10 AM
    So I never found out how to do it again. As it stands I somehow have a 4,5MB VCF file stored on my email with my last phonebook back up!

However if anyone is wondering if theres an easy and free way to back up contacts, its called Soocial. Its an app which is compatible with BB, Apple and Android! Basically you download the app, register/sign up with an email address and password - it gives you a free premium 1 month trial upon sign up then you just select sync and it will sync your email contacts (gmail, Hotmail, etc) to your phone and vice versa.

Also handy if you want to transfer an entire phonebook from one phone to another, i.e my old 9900 to my new iPhone 5. Just download the free Soocial app on your new device and press sync from email then Voila!
    02-25-13 02:51 PM