Hello!

I have a personally-owned device that my employer was allowing me to use for business purposes. I am running Outlook 2003 to connect with a corporate Exchange server. I am running Desktop Redirector to push email to my 9700.

I am planning on leaving this company within the next few months and I started wondering... Short of wiping my phone, how can I disassociate it from that corporate email address?

Yeah, I plan on uninstalling Desktop Manager and Redirector when I leave... but the way I see it, my phone will still "expect" email from that address even though it's not getting any. Is that the right way of thinking about it? How do I completely get rid of that address association?

Thanks...
    J
    03-18-10 11:48 PM
    No one's tried to take their handheld with them through a transition????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 02:04 AM
    Just uninstall the DM and the Desktop Redirector. If anyone tries to reinstall to sorta send e-mails on your phone again (why would anyone do that?) they need the phone to complete the installation. So you're safe.
    03-22-10 03:15 AM
    You will also need to delete the IT Policy.

03-22-10 07:20 AM
    Will deleting the IT policy get rid of that calendar and remove that mailbox? I'm talking about the option when I send messages and choose the origination address?

03-22-10 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD