I have a leaked version on my desktop manager. Everytime I plug in to do a backup it loads the newer OS version ( I went back to .508). How do I delete the newer leaked version so this quits happening?

I am also concerned that this could interfere with an official OS update in the future.

Thanks in advance.
    05-09-10 08:52 AM
    I have a leaked version on my desktop manager. Everytime I plug in to do a backup it loads the newer OS version ( I went back to .508). How do I delete the newer leaked version so this quits happening?

I am also concerned that this could interfere with an official OS update in the future.

Thanks in advance.
    When it comes up if you want to do the update, just don't do it. It should give you the option to update or not. That or delete and uninstall all the OS's that you don't want and only leave the OS you are using on your PC.
    05-09-10 09:23 AM

Thanks in advance.
    If you wish to permanently delete the OS go into Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, and delete it there and it will not show up in DM after a reboot.
    Last edited by kwkid; 05-09-10 at 11:40 AM. Reason: typo
    05-09-10 11:24 AM
    Thank you both. I got it deleted.
    05-09-10 01:41 PM
    Thank you both. I got it deleted.
    You're welcome. I'm glad I could return the favor after your help in choosing the OtterBox Defender case.
    05-09-10 01:47 PM
    You're welcome. I'm glad I could return the favor after your help in choosing the OtterBox Defender case.
    That worked out great. How is the defender? Mine is great as always. I will hopefully have a 9650 in July and I really hope that otter box will have a defender for it by then!
    05-09-10 02:01 PM
    That worked out great. How is the defender? Mine is great as always. I will hopefully have a 9650 in July and I really hope that otter box will have a defender for it by then!
    The Defender is GREAT!!! And yes, OtterBox is already announcing the Commuter and Defender for the 9650 so no worries there. I'm waiting on the new Pearl and Slider to debut so I can compare and see which one I want as a weekend phone. Currently leaning toward the Pearl, but want to get my hands on them both first before deciding. Let us know how you like the 9650 after you get it.
    05-09-10 02:10 PM
    The Defender is GREAT!!! And yes, OtterBox is already announcing the Commuter and Defender for the 9650 so no worries there. I'm waiting on the new Pearl and Slider to debut so I can compare and see which one I want as a weekend phone. Currently leaning toward the Pearl, but want to get my hands on them both first before deciding. Let us know how you like the 9650 after you get it.
    I did not know that about the otterbox. Thanks! I will definitely let you know about the 9650. The Pearl sounds like a great weekend phone! Good idea!
    05-09-10 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD