I removed my contacts from my desktop manager by clearing them. But now my contacts backup will not load onto my bb. Anyone know what to do without me manually loading them?
    Thanks!
    05-21-10 08:21 PM
    What happens when you try to restore the backup? Why did you clear the contacts database? Was there a problem with it? Could that problem be inhibiting your restore?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 08:56 PM
    My first bb got stolen. While waiting for my new one i got a loaner phone and uploaded my contacts backup. The problem with that was it added all 700+ contacts from the last 5 years i've had my phone number. So when i transfered them to my new BB all 700 were added too. I didn't want to go through and manually delete all but the 200 that i needed. So i deleted the useless contacts on us cellular's contact backup site and deleted ALL of the contacts in my BB.

When i went back to load the existing ones from Us Cellular, I found that they wouldn't load onto my BB. So now I have NO contacts on my BB and I have all the ones i need on my contacts backup....

Whole story (i'm kind of long winded)
    05-21-10 09:29 PM
    When was your most recent backup? I don't understand how your backup can have 700 entries, but your phone only have 200. I'm also not familiar with USC's Contact backup capability.

05-21-10 09:35 PM
    No, I deleted 500 from the 700 originally on my contacts backup on uscellular.com so i would only have 200 on my phone. But the 200 that i want to add from the backup on uscellular won't send to my phone.
    Sorry If i'm not making sense
    05-21-10 09:44 PM
    I'm going to have to let another USCellular user help you, since I'm not familiar with the USCellular software you are using. Good luck.

05-21-10 10:00 PM
    Okay thank you very much for trying! And for trying so quickly!
    05-21-10 10:01 PM
    Actually I figured it out by calling US Cellular but thank you very much for your help!
    05-21-10 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD