can you choose wich icons are on your homepage or desktop?
    08-03-09 05:58 PM
    When you push bb button and it brings up all icons select whichever icon you want push bb (or option) button select move and place it in top row. Whatever is in your top row shows on the desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 06:51 PM
    The icons on your homescreen are the icons at the top of the main menu.

Hit the BB button to access the main menu, then BB button again and select move and just move the icons you want to the top row.
    08-03-09 06:55 PM
    When you push bb button and it brings up all icons select whichever icon you want push bb (or option) button select move and place it in top row. Whatever is in your top row shows on the desktop.

OK... I GUESS WHATS SIMPLE WORKS!!.. THANKS! IVE ALREADY MOVED THEM
    08-03-09 06:56 PM
    can i place seperate applications on the desktop such as bb scanner or viigo on the desktop?
    Last edited by c_jams; 08-03-09 at 07:02 PM. Reason: typo
    08-03-09 07:01 PM
    Pretty much same idea... Highlight the app you want then bb button then move to folder, first option is home, select that go back to the main screen with all the folders and it will show at the bottom of the list and then just select and move and put it up in top row.

08-03-09 08:02 PM
    Pretty much same idea... Highlight the app you want then bb button then move to folder, first option is home, select that go back to the main screen with all the folders and it will show at the bottom of the list and then just select and move and put it up in top row.

great now i have a true custom desktop to suit my own needs! THANKS!
    08-03-09 08:27 PM
    Yeah no problem!

08-03-09 08:29 PM
    I never knew this either.

THANKS
    08-03-09 09:37 PM
    Honestly, until he asked either did I lol. Well not the app part of it anyways but then when he asked it got me thinking so it got me playing with it a bit :-)

08-03-09 10:48 PM
    and if you want more then the standard one row of icons, the IDEN theme lets you 15
    08-04-09 04:48 AM
    Oooh. I just might have to download me my first non default theme!! Haha I meant to DL one a while back so I could use opera more efficently but never got around to it, looks like I finally found the persuasion I need.

08-04-09 03:46 PM
    what if you want more than the 6 in the top row on your home screen? any way to do that?
    10-13-09 02:02 PM
    In order to have more icons on the home screen you will need a theme that will allow that. You cannot increase the number of icons on the home screen that a theme has set.
    10-13-09 02:05 PM
    Do themes slow down the BB? I have a 9000. Any recommendations for free themes that are very plain / almost standard / nothing fancy type themes? Ideally a black background with standard icons .... boring but safe. like a Volvo.
    10-13-09 02:15 PM
    Try searching in the 9000 forum. You should find some there.
    10-13-09 02:23 PM
    thanks for help
    10-13-09 02:26 PM
    what you want a nice home screen? Any way to get it?
    10-02-11 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD