Hi Guys

I was wondering if anyone can help or have experienced a similar problem on their 8900. Mine is just 2 days old from Orange and I need to know if I'm doing something wrong or have I got a 'BUGGY' phone and need to take it back before 14 days.

Basically, after downloading, I don't see the icon so cannot activate apps. The apps have successfully been installed onto my phone as they appear on my applications list for the phone in settings...
    10-22-09 10:11 AM
    You need to check all the folders. Likely the apps are in the Downloads folder.
    10-22-09 10:24 AM
    Ah....Eureka! They were all in the Download file. Makes sense when you think about it! Thanks for the quick response buddy! lol

You need to check all the folders. Likely the apps are in the Downloads folder.
    10-22-09 10:55 AM
    And there are rare occasions when you will have to do a restart to completely remove deleted apps or get some new apps to show up. I read somewhere that you might even need to remove the battery, but I haven't needed to do that.
    10-22-09 12:25 PM
    Ah....Eureka! They were all in the Download file. Makes sense when you think about it! Thanks for the quick response buddy! lol
    No problem and you are welcome.

Welcome to Crackberry!
    10-22-09 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD