- CrackBerry User
- 13 Posts
HELP! BBSAK won't install
Im trying to install bbsak to backup and wipe my BB for a clean install, but when i try to install bbsak it gives me the error codes 2503 and 2502 because it isnt able to install certain packages.
I am running windows 8. Is there any program that can wipe the bb os fully?
- CrackBerry Addict
01-02-13, 12:32 PM #3
- 744 Posts
I thought that a complete wipe/clean install happened when we update the OS, but over the time I been on the forum various suggestions are made about achieving a clean install.
So I was just wondering, what would we "need" to do a clean install for?
Is it needed when we update the OS?
- 01-02-13, 01:14 PM #4
Correct Davey. The phone wipes upon any upgrade/downgrade, so long as one System File is changed. If you want a "fresh" install, backup everything first, choose not to restore anything during the OS change, then either selectively restore after using Desktop, or BB Protect.
You can also delete anything you don't want through Desktop without touching the OS. Device->Delete Data
- By EricXC1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-02-12, 07:52 PM
- By mvignal in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-11, 10:00 AM
- By bkaushansky in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 23Last Post: 10-21-11, 01:50 PM
- By VIPea7 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-10, 05:56 PM
- By PhrostByte in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 11Last Post: 09-30-09, 04:29 AM