Hi All,

I apologise in advance if this post is in the wrong place, but I'm new to this forum and I'm going insane very quickly with this issue!!!

I have a storm on Vodafone, running BBDM v5.0 and have sucessfully synch'd prior to today (outlook 2002). Now whether its a coincidence or not but today I upgraded my Storm to 4.7.0.173 and now I am constantly receiving the 0x80040fb3 error and it doesn't appear to be limited to a particular organizer application - it does it with them all (

Please help! I've tried everything I can find that it could be -
    1) Delete pics on outlook
    2) Delete attachments in calendar
    3) Rename intellisync folder
    4) Added last names where missing in Outlook
    5) Exporting, sync an empty address book, import, sync

Nothing has fixed it (
    I've spent half a day trawling forums - PLEEEEEEEAASSSEEEEE HELP!

Thanks!
    09-19-09 02:53 PM
    I have the exact same phone, with the exact same problem. Additionally to what you have done, I have rest the phone to factory setting and synced on two occassions. The first sync goes flawless, however on the second sync there is where your problems start. I am about to go insane here. Any help appreciated.

Don

Hi All,

I apologise in advance if this post is in the wrong place, but I'm new to this forum and I'm going insane very quickly with this issue!!!

I have a storm on Vodafone, running BBDM v5.0 and have sucessfully synch'd prior to today (outlook 2002). Now whether its a coincidence or not but today I upgraded my Storm to 4.7.0.173 and now I am constantly receiving the 0x80040fb3 error and it doesn't appear to be limited to a particular organizer application - it does it with them all (

Please help! I've tried everything I can find that it could be -
    1) Delete pics on outlook
    2) Delete attachments in calendar
    3) Rename intellisync folder
    4) Added last names where missing in Outlook
    5) Exporting, sync an empty address book, import, sync

Nothing has fixed it (
    I've spent half a day trawling forums - PLEEEEEEEAASSSEEEEE HELP!

Thanks!
    09-28-09 01:16 PM
    OK this has helped so far:

I went to options>advanced options>service book and deleted ALL entries (they are email addresses) that ended in [CICAL]. Now when I go to options>advanced options>default services, I have no calendar entry at all. Then I ran sync, Outlook is full of my appointments, and my world is once again complete.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/af...update-264160/

Good luck.
    09-28-09 03:05 PM
    OK back to scratch. This solution lasted for one day.
    09-29-09 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD