After looking thru all of the manuals and comparing icons I cannot find what the gold icon at the top which looks like the Internet is tell me. We spent an hour on the phone to AT&T support with no help.

The icon is gold round with gridlines as latitude and longitude. The number "1" is beside it. It is at the top to the right of the email icon.

I have a screen capture of it.
    09-10-10 08:08 AM
    I'm not sure if it's listed here, but I've never seen the icon you describe. Is it specific to your carrier, I wonder?
    09-10-10 12:00 PM
    09-10-10 12:18 PM
    thanx for u r help
    09-11-10 08:07 AM
    It is a browser message indicator. Check your messages icon. The one shaped like an envelope.
    09-11-10 10:40 AM
    After looking thru all of the manuals and comparing icons I cannot find what the gold icon at the top which looks like the Internet is tell me. We spent an hour on the phone to AT&T support with no help.

The icon is gold round with gridlines as latitude and longitude. The number "1" is beside it. It is at the top to the right of the email icon.

I have a screen capture of it.
    thanx for u r help
    09-11-10 12:46 PM
    I have 2 different email box icons.
    1. Envelope with White globe icon underneath (only gmail box)
    2. Envelope with gold/yellow globe icon underneath (all other email addresses)

Why is the gmail box different from the rest? I have checked for browser messages...
    06-13-11 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD