Noob here with a us cellular curve. Did 2 days worth of searching on here and the net before I posted this.
    I have had my bb for a few days now and have it set up 99% the way I like it. I am down to my last issue-getting sent emails from Curve to Outlook 2007. I use 2 different email accounts on my curve. I have the desktop manager v5.0 (I think). My work email comes off a server that hosts my compnaies website. My personal email is a @bellsouth.net. I have tried synconizing thru bb dm and reconile on handset , but nothing works. Is this a blackberry exchange issue? I am not 100% sure if the hosting company has blackberry exchange but surly bellsouth does. Help a noob-

btw great info on the forums
    10-03-10 12:42 PM
    Are you on a BES or a BIS?
    10-03-10 01:49 PM
    Login into your BIS, and set the auto "BCC" field to your email account that gets delivered to Outlook. All emails sent from your device will be sent to your email account as well. Easiest and simplest method. You cannot SYNC emails from your device to you Outlook.

That's why I use GMail, does it automatically.
    10-03-10 01:55 PM
    Thanks madness, I went ahead and set up another email addy speficially for the BCC and set up a new folder in outlook to catch the BCC emails from my bb. Works great for both my work and personal email accounts.

What exactly does the DM email reconcile feature do? I think I know but want to hear it from someone that really knows.
    10-03-10 04:24 PM
    You know, I have been using my berry/berrys for 4 years now and I still have no idea what that email reconciliation is for. Sorry. Hope someone more knowledgeable than me pipes up. Cause I would like to know myself.
    10-03-10 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD