So today I tried to see if the new OS would work on my 8320 Curve.... it didn't (I got the "fatal error").
    So now I have the white screen of death & the 561/507 error.

I'm trying to re-install the OS I had on there, but my Desktop Manager refuses to recognize my bb.

I connect it through USB, my computer dings like it does whenever you plug anything in, but the Manager says it's Disconnected.
    I can go to Connection Options & I see my device there listed, with my pin, but the main screen still says it's disconnected so i can't do anything.
    The bb Device Manager also says "Connected" beside my pin.

I uninstalled the Desktop Manager & installed the newest version, rebooted my computer multiple times, did a few battery pulls, etc. I'm trapped if this refuses to be recognized.

I'm freaking out. What can I do? PLEASE help me!
    10-09-09 01:42 AM
    These instructions should help you. Good Luck! These instructions saved my 8330 after a bricking...so hopefully it will work for you!
    10-09-09 03:39 AM
    This happened to me too.....Getting a refurbed TOUR on mon. .....so it wasnt a good thursday for me. Hopefully u will have better luck...I even tried this method but had no effect on mine.
    10-09-09 03:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD