Hello,

A few weeks ago i had a problem where my work email deleted its self off my company server. Our IT department had to go in and reset everything and create a new exchange email for me. After that all my contacts doubled (twice), and i think i have that under control now.

However, my new issue going on the desktop now shows up twice on my home screen. the weird part is sometimes both the desktops shows new emails other times it only 1 of them. when only the 1 shows new email, it doesnt even appear in the other one. which leads me to think that one is for the new email, and the other is a carry over from my old work email. now that i've explained a little on whats been going on, my question is how can i delete the one desktop icon that only sometimes shows mail.

other info, when they reactivated my work email i had to also reactivate enterprise.

thanks for all the help in advance.
    11-01-10 08:54 AM
    You could delete the old one from e-mail settings on the device located within the Setup folder, or just highlight the old disused mailbox and hit menu > Hide.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 04:52 PM
    when i try to do the hide, it hides both of them not just one. i'll try the delete.

When i go the the email settings it only shows my blackberry.net email, not the enterprise server emails. Is there another location on the phone i can to look for these?
    Last edited by ScoobsDM; 11-01-10 at 05:02 PM.
    11-01-10 04:58 PM
    I still need help getting rid of my extra desktop icon on my phone. I've also posted on the Blackberry support forums on blackberry.com, and seems no one their has had this issue.
    11-02-10 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD