I have an Outlook email addy successfully working on my new Storm 2 (upgrade from Treo).

However, when I send an email from my Storm 2 it doesn't show up on my desktop Outlook's Sent folder.

Someone said I have to bcc myself for it to work, but then all of them would say sent to me and not to the person I sent them to... that would be difficult to manage.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
    04-06-10 12:19 AM
    Are you on BIS or BES? If BIS, is your email service POP3 or IMAP?

If POP3, I don't think it can be done. It's a limitation of the mail protocol, unfortunately. I can't speak for other IMAP services, but my Godaddy IMAP addresses sync just fine to my "sent" box. So I can send something from my BB, and it will appear in the "sent" box wherever I have access to that email account.
    04-06-10 02:52 AM
    I have an Outlook email addy successfully working on my new Storm 2 (upgrade from Treo).

However, when I send an email from my Storm 2 it doesn't show up on my desktop Outlook's Sent folder.

Someone said I have to bcc myself for it to work, but then all of them would say sent to me and not to the person I sent them to... that would be difficult to manage.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
    like the other fellow said, if it's pop3, the sent email will show only on the app and device that you sent it from.
    04-06-10 03:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD