Hello, I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 that needs to be replaced under warranty. Typically I've been able to make a backup of all the information (or simply transfer it to my new blackberry) without any issues however I have several messages that I've sent and received some time ago via a BES server which I am no longer connected to (I was on employed on a contract basis) however I do not want to lose these messages as I should keep them on record in the off chance that an issue arrises or should a regulatory body decide to do a random audit of files. I do have certain messages already saved on my desktop however there are a few that are several that are only on my blackberry. Just to be safe how can I copy/move or backup these BES emails (as I mentioned when I use the desktop manager it seems to only backup the BIS files).

The ideal solution (although I'm not sure if it's available) would be a backup utility that would backup everything on my handheld (bis & bes emails, sms, contacts, files etc.) and allow me to view/access them on my desktop.

If you have any suggestions please let me know as any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Matt
    05-26-10 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD