Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default DTM suddenly not synching Outlook

Win 7; DTM 7.1.0.32; Torch 9810 7.1.0.694; Outlook 2003. I have been synching with no problems. Suddenly, today, I have gotten the following pop-up error message when I try to synch my phone: "The organization applications on your computer aren't supported" then it sends me a link to the docs for DTM which are useless for solving this problem.

Tried the following steps:

1. Reboot computer and phone. No help
    2. Uninstall and reinstall DTM. No help
    3. Delete phone from DTM and reboot. No help
    4. Delete phone, uninstall DTM, reboot computer and phone, reinstall DTM, reboot computer. No help
    5. Cuss loudly and repeated at computer, RIM, DTM, MS. No help

I need to be able to synch my phone pretty much daily. ANy ideas? No, my phone is not setup for wireless synching and I couldn't find the checkbox that the DTM docs insist exist on my phone.
    CrackBerry Master

The following thread from RIM's general support forums tend to help with sync issues like this...
    Cleanly "Starting Over" with the Desktop Software ... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sheldonbk
    Z30 (OS 10.3.0.1052)
    CrackBerry Addict

Did you try uninstalling outlook then reinstall after first making a backup of the personal pst files.
    Be careful when Speaking, you create the world around you with your words-Navajo