| | 10-01-12, 05:19 PM Thread Author #1
DTM suddenly not synching Outlook
Win 7; DTM 22.214.171.124; Torch 9810 126.96.36.1994; Outlook 2003. I have been synching with no problems. Suddenly, today, I have gotten the following pop-up error message when I try to synch my phone: "The organization applications on your computer aren't supported" then it sends me a link to the docs for DTM which are useless for solving this problem.
Tried the following steps:
1. Reboot computer and phone. No help
2. Uninstall and reinstall DTM. No help
3. Delete phone from DTM and reboot. No help
4. Delete phone, uninstall DTM, reboot computer and phone, reinstall DTM, reboot computer. No help
5. Cuss loudly and repeated at computer, RIM, DTM, MS. No help
I need to be able to synch my phone pretty much daily. ANy ideas? No, my phone is not setup for wireless synching and I couldn't find the checkbox that the DTM docs insist exist on my phone.