I have been syncing my 9800 to my laptop to save contacts and pictures, but end up with multiple listings and pictures everytime. I now have three copies of the same photos in the same downloaded folder and two copies of the same contacts on my phone. I am new to this and have been doing multiple searches of this problem, to no avail. DM does not seem to have any manual to answer my problem and can not seem to find a thread matching this problem. Anyone out there having the same difficulties?
    03-28-11 06:28 PM
    I may be new to DM, but I am still working to correct this problem. I have done searches and asked co-workers to no avail. Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 10:04 PM
    Same annoyance with my Bold 9930, synching to a Mac via the BB desktop software. I turned off a the setting to automatically sync media at startup, but am not sure yet whether that helped. However, that's not a great solution because I'd prefer to have an automatic backup of my photos....

I have thought the problem is with iPhoto and Apple, not the desktop software, but I'm not sure about that either.

Anyone got a thought?
    03-10-12 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD