Trying to switch girlfriend's Tour (VZW) over to a Curve 3G (9330) running OS6. Tour has OS5, BUT a newer version of appworld installed than the Curve has. Therefore the Desktop Manager software will not allow the switch. It tells me to delete appworld from the new device and reinstall. Though I am not sure how to install appworld without it already being on the device (ie an upgrade). So if I delete appworld from the Curve, will the OS be able to automatically reinstall it? Or do I need to use DM to reload appworld?
    11-16-11 10:49 PM
    Trying to switch girlfriend's Tour (VZW) over to a Curve 3G (9330) running OS6. Tour has OS5, BUT a newer version of appworld installed than the Curve has. Therefore the Desktop Manager software will not allow the switch. It tells me to delete appworld from the new device and reinstall. Though I am not sure how to install appworld without it already being on the device (ie an upgrade). So if I delete appworld from the Curve, will the OS be able to automatically reinstall it? Or do I need to use DM to reload appworld?
    Leave it out, do the switch, then from the new device go here: http://www.blackberry.com/appworld/download to download and reinstall AppWorld.
    southlander likes this.
    11-17-11 06:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD