- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
desktop software does not recognize that my boold 9900 is connected
yesterday my device "crashed" for lack of a better word... took it to a jump.ca and they fixed it somehow.
my next step was to hook it back you to my computer to restore my contacts and such that were lost. the plan was to restore settings previously backed up.
now the blackberry software says i dont have a device connected when its clear i do. I have already updated the software to see if that helped, it did not... what do i try next?
- By joser730 in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-10, 01:01 PM
- By goldar76 in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-09, 11:35 PM
- By joser730 in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-09, 12:34 AM
- By chickendawg in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-09, 07:38 PM
- By chickendawg in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-09, 07:38 PM