- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Desktop Restore Overwrote existing memos in MemoPad.
I was trying to bring over some old Memopad notes from my old Blackberry 9630. I did a backup of the old device using Blackberry Desktop Software (the new version, v7), and then I used "restore" function and chose the Memos to bring these old memos only to the new device (Blackberry 9330). The memos were ported to 9330, but the few memos I already had on 9330 are now gone. Is there any way to recover them? Each of these pre-existing memos on 9330 had a different title from the memos I was bringing over from 9630.
PS I had thought that Desktop is smart not to overwite the enitre population of memos that already existed on 9330
- By victore in forum SprintReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-10, 10:02 AM
- By JiggZzZ in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-10, 10:43 AM
- By toyfun4u in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-09, 02:53 PM
- By toyfun4u in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-09, 02:53 PM
- By Will_TBA in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 0Last Post: 02-05-08, 09:19 AM