I have had mt BB Tour for less than a week and have spent endles hours trying to get set up! Please help! I installed the software that was on the cd - which was outdated - it appeared as though all had downloaded and was going great - then I got an error message about a media card needing to be enabled... easy fix... so I enabled the card - then... I have no idea what happened! The pc screen flashed a couple of times, and then the Media download option was grayed out ...

I tried several things - tried to uninstall, reinstall - no joy. It said it could not reinstall since a newer version was already loaded, but when I tried to uninstall it said it was not installed!! Even though it was listed in the directory! At this point - about 8 hours later - I think I have the registry cleaned out, and the files removed from the directory...

But after reading everything - just want to get some guidance before I try again ... or if anyone has a better way to add media, photos, etc... since I can't just drag and drop like I did with my last phone.
    Thanks! PB
    09-13-09 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD