Hi, I need help with transferring my videos from my bb to my computer via desktop manager with no luck. I can see and play the 3gp videos from the manager but when I try to save them or move them to my computer i get a 0 with a line through it , meaning it won't let me do it. The pictures transferred just fine its only videos I have the problem.

I even took the phone to Sprint store and they were able to view and move them on thier computer, they said it must be something i'm missing on my pc but I really can't pinpoint what it could be except I must be missing some extra software. I want to be able to view them and burn them from WMP.

I went snooping around this site and found information on : "SeaByrd Technologies BlackBerry Video Converter v1.1." but it says its not useful for most "CURVES" so what other options are available to me?

Any help is appreciated!
    12-28-10 01:01 PM
    Hi, I need help with transferring my videos from my bb to my computer via desktop manager with no luck. I can see and play the 3gp videos from the manager but when I try to save them or move them to my computer i get a 0 with a line through it , meaning it won't let me do it. The pictures transferred just fine its only videos I have the problem.

I even took the phone to Sprint store and they were able to view and move them on thier computer, they said it must be something i'm missing on my pc but I really can't pinpoint what it could be except I must be missing some extra software. I want to be able to view them and burn them from WMP.

I went snooping around this site and found information on : "SeaByrd Technologies BlackBerry Video Converter v1.1." but it says its not useful for most "CURVES" so what other options are available to me?

Any help is appreciated!
    When you plug in your device, open it like you would any other removeable media and move the videos to your PC - then use encoding software to convert to whatever format you desire.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 01:38 PM

Any help is appreciated!
    If you activate your device to be a Mass Storage then it will be like having another drive letter and you can then move them to your computer and do whatever you want with them, the other way is depending on the DM version you have if you have BB media sync built in to the latest versions of DM or like mine it is seperate, youcan use this to view what is on your BB and computer and easily move them over this way.
    12-28-10 07:04 PM
    Thank you for your replies. I got the videos to load again and found that I needed a program that can reconize 3GP and I can play them and move them but the quality of the videos are terrible. They are quite blurry and alot of color distortion. This program is called "Final Video Player".

Does anyone know a better program that can play .3GP files that you can play them and save them to your computer that has pretty good quality?

Thanks again
    12-29-10 09:09 AM
    VLC Media player works fine and it is free. WMP should play them also but maybe that is after you download the VLC player and it shares the codec. I have not had a problem playing 3gp files on my old laptop with VLC.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 12-29-10 at 10:38 AM.
    12-29-10 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD