Regarding Desktop Software and 9900;
    I'm unable to re-install an application from my Applications List in Desktop Software. I also cannot delete anything from that list.

Example 1. I deleted the YouTube application that was pre-installed, from my Media Folder. I now think I might like to have it. When I select it from the list in Desktop Software and Start, an error pops up, stating "Blackberry Desktop Software failed to validate your Blackberry device update.

The error is Validation Failure. Also, Packages contained unsatisfied dependencies.

Example 2. If I try and delete a language file from the applications List from Desktop, I get the same error.

What gives?

In addition, I installed the recent OS update to the Blackberry via OTA. After connecting to Desktop, the list in applications list was empty. I then reverted back to previous OS using device, and then re-connected to computer. Applications list was full again.

Otherwise, the phone works well, and I'm able to do backups and syncs with Desktop Software.
    12-05-11 09:32 AM
    HELP Anyone ??? Same Problem here !
    01-07-12 03:16 PM
    Same problem here. Can anyone point us to the solution?
    Thanks.
    01-29-12 06:24 AM
    I got this too, I posted in the other thread about this problem but this one seems to be getting more attention, so here's my dxdiag:
    automateandvalidate
    11-27-12 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD